Write your daily summary last, at the end of the day here… Only one to two sentences. – AND THEN DELETE THESE WORDS!
Goal Page: Progress For Today
- make a song
PRACTICE ROOM (GUITAR LESSONS)
- Found beat for a new song.
CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)
- Found a beat
LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)
OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY & THE BRAIN)
- Decided to make a beat instead.
- Watch and practice any of the following playlists on YouTube
- Wrote down lyrics
CONTROL ROOM (RECORDING & MIXING)
FINISHED EDITING AND MAKING LYRICS AND BEAT TO SONG.
WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED
- Tell your daily story here! Highlight what you learned and enjoyed most and at least one problem you solved. Problem-solving is one of the most important skills you need in life. Employers want to know HOW you get stuff done as much as WHAT you got done – AND THEN DELETE THESE WORDS!
TODAY’s ACTIVITY EVALUATION
- Made a song about being bullied and persevering.
- learned how to wrk with hookpad better