Write your daily summary last, at the end of the day here… Only one to two sentences. – AND THEN DELETE THESE WORDS!
Done with song just need to record it.
Leadership Project (SMART Goal Evidence)
Soundtrap Exporting and Mixing Resources
I watched the video on how to export your songs from soundtrap video that Mr.LeDuc suggested
PRACTICE ROOM (GUITAR LESSONS)
- During the practice room segment I learned Maze by Juice Wrld using ultimate-guitar.
CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)
- I recorded a song in the sound room called Lookin’ Back At Em’
LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)
- I used soundtrap on to edit my song.
OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY & THE BRAIN)
remembered the lyrics to the song i made
- Listened to the guest speaker
CONTROL ROOM (RECORDING & MIXING)
WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED
- Tell your daily story here! Highlight what you learned and enjoyed most and at least one problem you solved. Problem-solving is one of the most important skills you need in life. Employers want to know HOW you get stuff done as much as WHAT you got done – AND THEN DELETE THESE WORDS!
TODAY’s ACTIVITY EVALUATION
- Give feedback on the class Content and Process
- Participation will be part of your leadership project due at the end of the course
- Fill in the Daily Activity Evaluation